A growing list of adventurous things to do before we kick the bucket! Listed in no particular order.
- ✔ Be in 4 places (states) at once.
- ✔ Explore castles, abbeys, ruins, and other historical sites throughout the United Kingdom.
- ✔ Stick a finger in the Loch Ness.
- Cruise to Antarctica.
- Raft the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.
- ✔ Visit Disney during Christmas time.
- ✔ Visit a Mayan ruin.
- Go to Hell…. as in Hell, Grand Cayman.
- ✔ Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- Snorkel with whale sharks in the Philippines.
- Visit Machu Picchu.
- Hike up Half Dome in Yosemite.
- See the Moai statues on Easter Island.
- Visit the island of Tortuga (Haiti).
- Visit Transylvania.
- Visit the home/birthplace/library of each US President.
- ✔ Richard Nixon – Presidential Library, Museum & Birthplace in Yorba Linda, CA
- ✔ Ronald Reagan – Presidential Foundation & Library in Sami Valley, CA
- ✔ George Washington – Estate, Museum & Gardens in Mount Vernon, VA
- ✔ Bill Clinton – Presidential Center in Little Rock, AR
- ✔ James Monroe – Museum & Memorial Library in Fredericksburg, VA
- ✔ Woodrow Wilson – House in Washington DC
- Explore Valley Forge.
- Visit Deadwood, South Dakota.
- Spelunk Organ Cave, West Virginia, where Confederate soldiers hid for 3 years from the Union army.
- Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine, Florida
2 comments on “Bucket List”
Love your site and following your adventures! After 3 glorious years in the US I am now back home in the UK and missing the roadtrips and colossal scenery. If you manage to make it to our little island for your bucket list, give me a shout and I can recommend some interesting and must-see places.
You are so incredibly lucky to live in the UK –to spend a year exploring there is our ultimate, dream vacation! We are planning on vacationing there next year but only for 2 weeks. Any recommendations on must-see historical sites would be fantastic!